Do you have a vehicle of some kind taking up space?

Your car, pickup, van, RV or boat and trailer can help Senior Citizens Council to provide valuable services to the most vulnerable in Clackamas County. Your vehicle must be complete, including tires, motor, drive line and transmission, but it doesn’t need to run! Send us your contact information and we can get the process started.